Hermes: the messenger, the god of trade.
There’s no better mythological guy after which to name an advertising award. The Hermes Creative Awards honor “the messengers and creators of traditional and emerging media.” Creating and delivering messages to support trade is something we do well. We’re proud of the five Hermes Creative Awards and 2 Honorable Mentions we earned this year.
Hermes Creative Awards, judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing, and design of traditional materials and programs, and emerging technologies. The competition is among the largest of its kind in the world, and included roughly 6,000 entries this year.
So, here’s what we won:
- PLATINUM: 2014 Orange County Citizens Foundation Annual Report
- GOLD: Monticello Motor Club 2014: A Look Back yearbook
- GOLD: Media Solstice company branding
- GOLD: Middletown Medical branding ad
- GOLD: Zoomist logo design
- HONORABLE MENTION: New Hope Community Focus newsletter
- HONORABLE MENTION: Orange County Citizens Foundation homepage
Of course, it helps to have great clients who do interesting things. Thank you to the organizations with whom we work, for inspiring and trusting us with your message.