Jessica Gardner is an experienced marketing professional who has grown Media Solstice from a freelance operation to a full-service media firm in just a few short years. Overseeing a burgeoning team of experienced marketers, Jessica is the driving force behind each client success, and is known in the region as a solid, enthusiastic, and creative leader.
Jessica’s talents have been shaped by a belief in careful planning, research, and a keen eye for detail. She is a forward-thinking manager with a willingness to break new ground and explore every communications opportunity for our clients.
Prior to Media Solstice’s inception, Jessica held leadership roles within the marketing departments of three successful Hudson Valley companies, including Focus Media, Elant, and the Monticello Motor Club.
She is also a former journalist for the Times Herald-Record, the largest daily newspaper in Hudson Valley region. While with the Times Herald-Record, Jessica earned two New York State Associated Press awards for her work.
- 2015 Orange Regional Medical Center Foundation Board of Directors
- 2015 Orange County Celebrity Dinner Co-Chair
- (event raised roughly $58,000 net, breaking prior Orange County records for the same event)
- 2014, 2015 Orange County Celebrity Dinner Planning Committee
- 2013, 2014, 2015 Orange County Celebrity Dinner Server and/or Team Leader
- (serving team raised roughly $36,000 in donations over three years)
- 2012, 2013 Orange County Chamber of Commerce Expo Committee
- 2012, 2013 Leadership Orange class instructor: Public Relations
- 2012 Pike County Chamber of Commerce: Public Relations Boot Camp
- 2012 Orange County Rising Star